• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

PS4 Spider-Man PS4

Referal

Reaction score
Spider-Man PS4

Marvel's Spider-Man is an action-adventure game developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for the PlayStation 4, based on the Marvel Comics superhero Spider-Man. Released worldwide on September 7, 2018, it was the first licensed game developed by Insomniac. Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man_(2018_video_game)

So Based on these reviews even after and mods I am planning on getting this game as there are lot of free roam and games are missing it these days. I might wait it till comes on PC then start it. Has anyone brought the game what are your reviews on it out of 10.

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
Unfortunately i'm not a spiderman fan myself however I did play one game back on PS2 which I surprisingly enjoyed. Something about swinging around the city was good in itself. I likely won't buy this one.

Smokey

Reaction score
I've had this for some time now, but still haven't sat down to play it. I really need to set aside some time to play through it, the game looks absolutely fantastic! :)