• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Speakers

zeedollar

Reaction score
When am not wearing headset, especially when am playing to impress an audience of friends, i switch to my Beats by Dre speakers. Love those big time and it gives high quality sounds you just feel one with the game. but i also love my headsets just too much of it could send an head ache calling.

peachpurple

Reaction score
I have a subwoofer, Altec Lansing VS4121 3-Pc , very good and solid sound and last longer than I expected. Most woofers do not last long because gamer turn on the woofer volume to the maximum that broke the woofer base . I always turn on my volume less than half, never more than that. I had been using this subwoofer for 8 years already. Buy those branded sub woofer, worth your money. Go to PC Fairs, you can buy a lower price with promotion and freebies.

castills

Reaction score
I snagged some Amazon Basics speakers for less then $15. Nothing fancy, but I all I need to jam to YouTube and game music!

olaryeankarh

Reaction score
I have my very portable Havit speakers. Got less for less than 40 bucks on eBay. Quality is not the best out there but I'm okay.

rockandgreen

Reaction score
I love to use headphones rather than speakers as it enhances my own personal experience as opposed to trying to blast out tunes that irritate everyone in my house/local vicinity.

fireball916

Reaction score
I have my computer set up to play out of my TV's surround sound system. The speaker system is an older Sony model but it sounds great for both music and gaming. I can really crank it loud if I want to, my neighbors probably don't like it when I do hahaha.

ZXD22

Reaction score
I don't use speakers. I use a Logitech H390 series headset.

fishmonk

Reaction score
I use a Steelseries headset when gaming and a Sony headset for music and movies. I do have a set of Logitech speakers which I use now and then.

DenisHero

Reaction score
I have a Creative 2.1 Audio System.You can buy it at a cheap price(range from 30-50$).I had no problems with it,since I have bought it 2 years.Not listening music everyday on speakers,but I do on headphones(a private device for your musical preferences).
The speakers have good quality but as high volume near max may decrease the quality.The subwoofer is amazingly boom-ing on the desk.Sad thing is that it can't handle 20Hz frequency,but not a big prob at all.
For the price,they are great.No big expectations.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
I don't like to bother my family by playing music out loud, so I just go with my trusted headphones. Plus, I like how they sound.
Sometimes, though, I plug in an old speaker I had which doesn't need batteries nor any power supply to work. The sound is very weak, but it works wonders if you want some environmental or background music while you're doing something else. Especially good when paired with videogame OSTs (no lyrics, so they'll let you stay focused on whatever you're doing).

overcast

Reaction score
JBL's bluetooh speaker can be a good option. I have JBL flip 2. I think the current market version should be flip 4 or something. That speaker is definitely good enough for the gaming and even for the TV. Most of it's settings work out just fine. I have used it and for my usage it is good enough so far.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
I don't use speakers anymore I use a Plantronics Gamecom 780 headset. But i solely bought Creative Labs speakers when I used speak on my PC. You can't beat the sound and you can't beat the quality. I would highly recommend you give them a try if you're in the market for a new set of speakers.

kgord

Reaction score
I think speakers would be important for the best gaming experience. They are important to make sure that you get the best overall experience.
They may not be critical as you can always use a headset instead but they will help you to get the all important sound going on. I would recommend them.

augusta

Reaction score
We don't need speakers because we believe the head set is enough. I think speakers are mostly used by commercial players.