• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Sony:1 Microsoft:0

Wiz Khalifa

Reaction score
If you hadn't already heard, for the Xbox One, Microsoft is having restrictions on allowing you to play games already used on another console. In other words, you cannot buy or sell a used game or borrow a copy from somebody. It has to be brand new.

This is Sony's response.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Zahreah

Reaction score
Only reason i'm buying Xbox is the fact that there's no way i'm saying goodbye to Halo <3

Pulseeey

Reaction score
Xbox gone shit, woop woop!
PS just fucked Xbox, woop woop!
PC is still in the lead, woop woop!
Voi is a rapist, woop woop!
I'm a legend, woop woop!

Ace

Reaction score
The Main Pimp said:
Xbox gone *****, woop woop!
PS just fucked Xbox, woop woop!
PC is still in the lead, woop woop!
Voi is a rapist, woop woop!
I'm a legend, woop woop!

Umm, not really. EA (probably the second biggest game company) signed a sponsorship with Microsoft, so certain aspects of UT is xbox one exclusive. So EA must like Xbox One better...

Guardian

Reaction score
Haha, yep. Even one more reason why I am steering clear of the XBox. Last go around I was split on the decision and stuck with PS3 because I was used to it. This time, Microsoft is making this one an obvious choice on their own.

Pulseeey

Reaction score
Where did I mention EA in this thread?

Are we EA? No.

Pluto

Reaction score
Well, heres the situation. I don't like to share!

Electric Shock

Reaction score
This is going to cost them a lot. Especially gamers of my caliber, we always have game sharing going on.

Squizls

Reaction score
If this is microsofts way of stoping pirates.... Someone will most likely find a hack to get past it anyway...

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Microsoft hasn't been getting a lot of positive feedback about the new Xbox. I think the PS4 will out sell it.

Scion

Reaction score
Check my latest news post, seems Microsoft isn't as deaf as we thought to fan opinion...