• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Some real talk/RA

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
This post will be a bit similar to one of my recent ones, mostly explaining things. So as many of you know, I have still been very low energy, not on as much, more tired, less active, etc. I'm going to share a bit of personal information, should any of you care. I was recently diagnosed with depression, as well as a case of Acute Stress Disorder. This is from recent stressful things in my personal life, such as, as I've mentioned, my breakup. Things like having a lot of work, and a ton of drama in this community haven't helped, either. I'm not pointing fingers, but I'm sure many of my staff team can guess what I am referring to. Anyways, I have been very depressed, and have had panic attacks recently. So I've decided, for the bettering of myself, and the server, I'm going on Reduced Activity/Partial LOA for now. I will come back fully once I am feeling better, and less stressed. I hope everybody understands. If you have any questions or inquiries, I'll do my best to answer them. Also, if they don't see this, can somebody tell the naval leaders on CW that I won't be on as much? (IG Name on CW is Shipman Paris)

@Gray @Fallenpyro418 (Sparks) @Fry @Tomboy @Supreme Leader Snoke @Blasty @Cyan @MLG Bot Urlic (Katz)
@Mercy

Valerie

Reaction score
I also should note that I am on TS right now, and will be for a few minutes. I am open to conversation right now. I will get off soon, however.

Miles

Reaction score
I know we don't know eachother well but I truly hope things turn out okay for you. Depression is fucking terrible to go through, and I can emphasize with your situation. I'm not the best at giving advice, but all I can say it gets better. I wish you the best!

(Don't worry, when you're back I'll own GM's) p:

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
A couple years back I was diagnosed with depression if you want to talk I'm here.. see you soon joff feel better #pufpuf

Miller

Reaction score
Talk to people Joff, I know we've been at our odds but still. Talking to people is the best. Don't go down the fuckup path I did of smoking, drugs and hardcore drinking. Talk to people

Valerie

Reaction score
Thanks Miller, I appreciate it. I'm sure I'll be ok. Just need a little break.