• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Some help with purchase. Digital vs Psychical prices, pros and cons, and where to buy :)

Referal

Reaction score
Hey guys ! Just wanted to know your take on the subject. I wanted to pre order Monster Hunter World + Ni no kuni for ps4 and Xenoblade chronicles 2 for Nintendo switch

• So, first of all i can't really find any good website that would sell any of them with reasonable shipping price to Poland, or any safe website to buy them even in digital version. So I would love to get some help on that. It would seem like a simple google search is enough, but it doesn't seem like finding reliable retailers is not that easy :p at least for me

• Plus, I would like to know if you guys think it's better for me to start going full digital, and buy additional storage for my future consoles(micro sd for switch for example) or is saving space and money on additional storage and buying psychical copies is generally still better ?

if so, what card size is generally most universal and optimal in speed ? 64 gb 128 or something bigger ?

• I'm very tempted to do a pre order, but some people think that game nowdays have so many bugs on launch day, and drop in prace reasonably in first month or so, that it's not even worth anymore to pre order, but some of them offer nice bonus in-game items and perks.
Thanks for all the help in advance !

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
So i'll touch on memory issue first:

generally nowadays (whether it be PC or XBox or Playstation) 256 gigs or more is a good size if you are doing downloads only..... most games can be bought online through Amazon which is a great place that is HIGHLY reputable. Or you could even have some place like Gamestop internationally ship you the game.

Preordering I wouldn't recommend at all unless you try the beta and really like what you play. (EG preorder of Battlefront 2 if you played the Beta)

Overall just be smart about who you choose, and sometimes it isn't about the best deal.