• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

So long, farewell.

Nightmare2125

Reaction score
Well boy's and girls. The tale of the one they called "Nightmare" finally comes to a close.

I've had a ball these past few years, and I'm not really sad, but I'm more exited to see where my life goes from here. Back when this Community first started, I can tell you people had more fun then we do now. The Community has become jaded and flushed out with the single thought of money and greed almost 24/7. I was one of the highest ranking people that didn't really care about the money, but rather the players. Banana and his inner circle of friends and trusted members worried about that more. But that was one reason this community stayed afloat. Now normally at this point people say who their best friends of this community are, but that list is pretty much everyone in the community because it was YOU the players that made this time fun for me. But I will list those who helped out in the community, those who stood out from the woodwork.
@TheGrandBanana I can honestly say that you are one of my best friends of the past 2 years. And I'm proud to say that about you, your plans are flawed at times but always comes out shining.

@Jordan You'll recall your little outburst from earlier, and needless to say, if I ever hear you say that again, will will have no problem getting physical. However your work and dedication to this community surpasses your outburst towards the organization I worked for. For that I'd like to thank you for giving this community a better image.

He doesn't have an account on here anymore, but you all know the Master Templar. He was the 1st and original HCM before all this extra BS came into play, he taught me everything I know in order to help as much as I could, and if he sees this somehow, I'd like to tell him thank you.

@Wolf the Lumberjack King You're current position in the community confuses me, your loyalty to the community is unknown to me, yet somehow you have proven yourself time and time again. And if there is ever anyone who would be placed as the 2nd In Command of Axiom, then I'm glad it's you.

And lastly, @Doctor Jew He has and always will be the best of all of us, if it wasn't for his time and dedication to this community, then most of our bright idea's would have never come to light, Doc has never given any bullshit, he tells it like it is. He's 18 going on 30 with a level of maturity and intellect that surpasses all of us. And above all, he is my friend.

Well I'm done making a fool of myself. I leave Axiom gaming, but I will always remeber you guys, as my Aftershock family.

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
No!
I'm sorry to see you leave man, hopefully I will talk to you again soon.
Hit me up on steam if ya need anything or someone to play with!

OfficerAllen

IM Server Moderator
Reaction score
Not to be a jackass, but this thread is a oxymoron to where ya posting it. Anyways, fair travels.

Nightmare2125

Reaction score
Not to be a jackass, but this thread is a oxymoron to where ya posting it. Anyways, fair travels.
It's kinda my contradiction to this site since there isn't a place for stuff like this hahaha. Even when out of the community, I still manage to give a giant middle finger :p

Trap

Reaction score
There will now never be a story beginning with "Back in the military"!!! lol we had a rough patch in the beginning but thankyou for helping in the community

Adam The Lemon

Reaction score
bye person, I know we may not have talked, actually Idk if we ever talked but tell me if you remember me ha! Come back some time :(

Orion

Reaction score
I'll miss you @Nightmare2125 ! Over the hundreds of times I greeted you on ts or poked you to say hello, you never seemed to remember me.

I suppose it doesn't matter anymore. It's sad to see you go being that you always cared so much for the player base. We need more staff like you. I remember our conversation about dividing HCM's with duties and such. I knew how much work you put in and how little of it was appreciated.

Even so you kept trying, and that's what's awesome about you.

Have fun where ever you end up.

-Orion