• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Slender Anyone?

Scion

Reaction score
Anybody played Slender before? I'm thinking about getting it but I don't know if I want to s*** my pants that badly

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Scion you should get it :D I love scary video games :p

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Scion I made a post for you showing all the (fake) Slender man trailers just to scare you more :p

http://protechmodz.com/showthread.php?tid=1414

Fuzed

Reaction score
Scaredy Cats :7
Slender man isnt scary.He looks funny in videos.But pictures look realistic.Seeing how slender man was made up on the SA Forums,idk why you think its scary.But,the game is difficult.But the commentate videos are hilarious.
Click the spoiler if you dare :7
25652680.jpg

Ravenisawesome

Reaction score
Slender is a really great game, and there's been a few other maps that people created as well. It runs really slow on my girl's laptop though so we can't play it for too long before it becomes a hassle. :\ It sucks because I really like the game too, but it's definitely not the best game to be playing at few frames per second. :V

Zahreah

Reaction score
After playing it a few times by myself and then twice with my friends with a lot of pizza the whole 'fear factor' dropped for me tbh

Roach

Reaction score
I played it, was good the first couple of times then it got boring and repetitive.

yascaydeki

Reaction score
Slender gives me a heart attack. My friends love to make me play it when we get together because I scream and freak out the whole time, and they think it's funny. It's a great game, but definitely super freaky. I don't know about buying it though, since the last time I played it was a long time ago. I know it has changed since then.

RivaCom

Reaction score
The original was free so no need to spend any money.

StolenKid

Reaction score
Ok I played the original for free and then the remake, I prefer the original because the remake had this story which was boring as hell, also the original was so creepy.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
It wasn't that great. Dunno why it was so popular. Graphics were minimal, you just walk around an hide when he is near. It's not like you get to fight him or anything. It's just a game of cat and mouse and you are eternally the mouse that can't fight back. I like video games, and I especially like the horror genre, but if the main goal is to just outrun your opponent, then I'm not interested. Revenge would be a lot better than simply running away.