• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Skip's 9th Incident Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Super c00l d00d
Reaction score
April 13, 2017

User 'Nigger Faggot' had connected to our TS, within seconds of him connecting he was swiftly moved into a private channel (by myself) to discuss his name. He was then informed that his name had broken one of our biggest rules, after which he had changed it.

April 15, 2017

I (along with other TS staff) were informed that user 'Daytona211' had been removing his channel bans on our current TS. Day was warned not to do it anymore but still continued to do so. This resulted in a nerf for server-side staff powers on TS, regardless he should still be looked after.

April 16, 2017

User Zeti was channel spamming (switching channels at a rapid rate) and was moved into a channel (by myself) in which I had informed him not to channel spam. It was discovered that he was new to this TS and was testing his ability to join channels. He was then notified to try to stick to one channel at a time, he did not oppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.