• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Should I just Skip the Wii U?

rockandgreen

Reaction score
The Wii U is quite a weak console for me as it is just a rip off of the Wii with a small extensive feature. If Nintendo really wanted to impress me they would do so by trying to invoke new features in an entirely new console. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Eggy216

Reaction score
The Wii U is quite a weak console for me as it is just a rip off of the Wii with a small extensive feature. If Nintendo really wanted to impress me they would do so by trying to invoke new features in an entirely new console. But hey, that's just my opinion.
That's fair. I think the fact that Nintendo also put a lot of the top games from the Wii U (Splatoon, MK8, for example) plus Breath of the Wild being on the Switch might make just skipping the Wii U a legitimate option - but I just really want to get one for Mario Maker haha.

rockandgreen

Reaction score
That's fair. I think the fact that Nintendo also put a lot of the top games from the Wii U (Splatoon, MK8, for example) plus Breath of the Wild being on the Switch might make just skipping the Wii U a legitimate option - but I just really want to get one for Mario Maker haha.

Fair enough. I think that it is unsustainable if Nintendo keeps at that tactic as bringing people solely for one feature or one game will kill a lot of hype and cause the fan base to die down, making the Nintendo consoles even more obsolete