• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Shop Suggestions

JayWifi

Reaction score
I tend to play League of Legends alot and if GameRebels added a giftcard for it, that would be amazing. Just thinking it would add more variety to the rewards.

== Staff Edit ==
Don't see something you like or want in our shop?
Suggest it below and we will consider adding it into our shop!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I tend to play League of Legends alot and if GameRebels added a giftcard for it, that would be amazing. Just thinking it would add more variety to the rewards.
We plan on adding a lot more to the shop. The way the shop is set up now was merely for display and testing purposes. More items will be added soon :)

Martin

Reaction score
I would also like to see things like PSN and Xbox vouchers added to the store, this opens up the community to all types of gamers and not just PC gamers.

Michael

Reaction score
Being added in the future!

This was always the plan!
Thank you for the suggestion :)
I would also like to see things like PSN and Xbox vouchers added to the store, this opens up the community to all types of gamers and not just PC gamers.
I was thinking about this also like Xbox Live memberships or something along those lines.

I am tempted to play LoL mainly because I've grown a interest into RPG. This would be cool and I would love to test it out and stuff :p

Last edited by a moderator:

JoshSucksAtGames

Reaction score
Do you plan on adding Amazon Gift Cards to the shop? Amazon sells games. Physical and digital.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Do you plan on adding Amazon Gift Cards to the shop? Amazon sells games. Physical and digital.
Well amazon gift cards was not the ideal market, but we can! We will have a section for gift cards.

Referal

Reaction score
Can you add GTA 5 and Call of Duty any of the series thank you

Referal

Reaction score
Also Please add Halo games or Halo Reach thanks so much :)

Referal

Reaction score
Also Android and IOS games paid ones for certain amount of RD$ you can get this game free

Referal

Reaction score
Why don't you guys add more things to the game shop??

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Can you add GTA 5 and Call of Duty any of the series thank you
We had these before, they went out of stock really fast. I might be able to get more there
Also Android and IOS games paid ones for certain amount of RD$ you can get this game free
Something I am unable to do at this time. Because the shop is 100% automatic there's no possible way for me to give out apps at this time.
Why don't you guys add more things to the game shop??
We plan on it. We are currently looking into getting these forums super active again first as our main priority.

Referal

Reaction score
We had these before, they went out of stock really fast. I might be able to get more there

Something I am unable to do at this time. Because the shop is 100% automatic there's no possible way for me to give out apps at this time.

We plan on it. We are currently looking into getting these forums super active again first as our main priority.
Sorry if it looks like I am spamming posting this area was just wondering.

prasanna kumar

Reaction score
Adding gift cards is a great idea and it is sure a great way to attract more members to the community, but be sure to conduct some survey be adding . My request, please add GTA 5 cards.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Sorry if it looks like I am spamming posting this area was just wondering.
No problem! You missed it. I reduced the costs of all the games that were in the shop to little to nothing. Now I will be completely doing an overhaul of the shop for a much more better experience.

My request, please add GTA 5 cards.
Might be a good idea :) Unfortunately though, it would probably be a PC only gift cards. Meaning they probably won't activate on XBox one or PS4

Last edited:

Referal

Reaction score
No problem! You missed it. I reduced the costs of all the games that were in the shop to little to nothing. Now I will be completely doing an overhaul of the shop for a much more better experience.

Might be a good idea :) Unfortunately though, it would probably be a PC only gift cards. Meaning they probably won't activate on XBox one or PS4
Thanks for the message/feedback