• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Shine some light on this please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexHarris

Reaction score
What should one do if there is a game that you play that doesn't have an overall section like how GTA or League of Legends or Titanfall has a section? Is there like a general section about games, but not particular games or do you just post it in the console used for that game? Thank you very much in advanced.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Just post in General Gaming area, General gaming is used to talk about games, some games have there own sections because they have like teams or guilds.

AlexHarris

Reaction score
Oh I get it now. I was thinking that a person has to put in a request for something like that or something of the sort. Arigato Gray-sama *bows*.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Talking about a specific game you could post it in the "Platform Games" section.
That area is to talk about specific game titles whereas the general gaming area is to talk about gaming in general.

I know. Everything looks so confusing and messy. We are working on it :p

thart

Reaction score
You can post in general gaming section, there we are talking about anything. Just chose your topic and post it there and we will be in touch.

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
There are a lot of sections where you can post about your related games you love. Like GTA you can post it on gaming platforms or general gaming or something similar to a racing sports game. League of Legends is a multiplayer online game so you can post your discussions on multiplayer mode platform and also it is more related to PC games online so that you can discuss on PC games platform too. And about Titanfall, it is an FPS game that means you have a lot of other options for FPS games related discussion. Find anything related to your favorite games and start sharing your experiences and ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.