• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Suggestion Server Tracker Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
So I am pretty sure forum devs are working on this, but... when are we going to get the old server tracker box that we used to have that would display the server name, if its up, how many people are on, and the join button that takes us right to the server?

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
I guess, but still, it cant be that hard to copy paste and edit the location of a few side widgets

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
That used to be the only way I joined warhammer

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
We are working on it. The problem is, the old addon used was no longer supported by the developer and out of date. We are currently working on a new one.

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
Damn it Jordan and what happened to the banana exchange

Canadalism

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
I noticed it's pretty hard to find some of the servers that are associated to AG. So I was thinking maybe we should have a tab in the website that tracks the servers players, ping etc. Like game tracker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
I notices it's pretty hard to find some of the servers that are associated to AG. So I was thinking maybe we should have a tab in the website that tracks the servers players, ping etc. Like game tracker.
We had one in the old forums. But right now Jordan is attempting to get it up

Status
Not open for further replies.