• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

See You Again - Wiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltachi2012

Reaction score
This song makes me feel soft inside lol, its a great song though!

Thomasss

Reaction score
*starts to cry*

I'm fine with everything up until the last part where they part ways; then the tears just start rushing down my face. Lol. They truly did the music video justice and payed awesome respects to Paul Walker.

EarlAlexander

Reaction score
The song is cool and interesting, it is a song that makes me feel my love ones that I have lost, hoping that we will all see again someday and sometimes in another world, the song would be the best song to me and I highly recommend and love it so much.

tiasmai

Reaction score
Ugh, this song came on every single time I got in my car. The very first time I heard it I loved it and then it got old very quickly. I would cringe when it came on. I'm glad it doesnt come on as often. Now I mostly play my ipod in the car. I can control what I listen to and when. That song is super duper annoying!!!!!

Clara1993

Reaction score
*starts to cry*

I'm fine with everything up until the last part where they part ways; then the tears just start rushing down my face. Lol. They truly did the music video justice and payed awesome respects to Paul Walker.

I cry Every time I hear or watch that song, Paul walker was My favorite actor and he was too young to die,
We've come a long way (yeah, we came a long way) from where we began (you know we started)
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again... :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.