• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

School

Lemons

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
So I went on this school trip, it's a overnight trip to south Louisiana it was 3 Days long so it was a over night trip. Being in south Louisiana they have some spicy ass food so one night I decided I would have this shrimp pasta I did not think it would be as spicy as it was so I ate it and it was spicy as hell. So then I did what all the over people did and ordered chicken strips. But the next morning we are on the charter bus there are three of them btw and my stomach is not feeling that great so I took a massive shit in the bus in the bathroom in the back. (It was the morning at the hotel and the bus was still getting loaded) A couple hours later people are complaining it is starting to smell im thinking in my mind oh shit oh shit oh shit. So I thankfully say "It was Asher" now Asher is the nigga we blame all the shit on and everyone believes it even the teachers. Now my Literature teacher "Mrs Rodriguez" Come back here and looks at it and says I think this is rust so she gets some febreze and wet ones and wipes it and she gags and says "It is not rust" and ends up cleaning the shit.

POST SOME OF YOU"RE FUNNY ASS STORIES BELOW

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Gotta love that spicy food that turns shit red!