• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Saw Gerrera,Rogue One, and Star Wars Rebels

Truffle

Reaction score
So this doesn't contain any spoilers for rogue one, but if you remember from the Clone Wars Animated Series and the New Star Wars Rebel Trailer you must likely spotted Saw, which is pretty cool. What are your thoughts on how Saw Never Mentioned A Jedi and a Jedi Padawan in Rogue one to anyone?
What could this mean?
I dont know :O

Mackeldorf

Reaction score
So this doesn't contain any spoilers for rogue one, but if you remember from the Clone Wars Animated Series and the New Star Wars Rebel Trailer you must likely spotted Saw, which is pretty cool. What are your thoughts on how Saw Never Mentioned A Jedi and a Jedi Padawan in Rogue one to anyone?
What could this mean?
I dont know :O
At the time of rogue one, he had already been through absolute Hell. Plus, he needed to relay Galen's message to Jyn, which was a priority.

Truffle

Reaction score
At the time of rogue one, he had already been through absolute Hell. Plus, he needed to relay Galen's message to Jyn, which was a priority.
I know, but did he ever mention to the rebellion about Ezra?