• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Salutations!

AlexHarris

Reaction score
I've been here for about three weeks now and I know it's a bit late, but I would like to introduce myself. My name is Alex (obviously) or you can call me Yusuf which ever suits you is fine. I am from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA though I am living on an island called Pemba in Tanzania. Pemba aka. "The Green Island" is a tropical island located in the Indian Ocean and is a part of the Zanzibar islands, in case you were wondering. I love to play League of Legends, Crossfire, and GTA every now and then. My hobbies are being lazy (xD), building websites, and cooking & baking.

I spend my days browsing on the internet learning new coding and programming languages (currently working on Javascript/JQuery" and watching youtube videos that have no relevance what so ever (you know, millennialing) and watching anime. If you have an interest in any of the things mentioned PM me, we could become great friends. Thank you for clicking on my Introduction. Toodles~ ^-^

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Hey Alex, welcome to GR! Glad to have you here :)

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
Hello, dude! Welcome to GameRebels! Here we can meet some new friends like us, I am new here too, but if you want any help in the forum ask, man! It is nice to meet people that likes thing that you like and you can share that to them, I will be around here, see you!

AlexHarris

Reaction score
@Batman Wayne I will definitely look for you. What sections do you frequent in? Also Hux your profile picture is adorable please do share where you got it from. :3

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
@Batman Wayne I will definitely look for you. What sections do you frequent in? Also Hux your profile picture is adorable please do share where you got it from. :3
I just Googled 'steam avatars' and there were a few like mine on this site, can't remember which one though!

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Greetings, Alex. Regarding the introduction, it's better late than never! Welcome to the GameRebels community. You find all sorts of topics to elaborate on that satisfied your gaming needs. Feel free to ask questions anytime! Look forward to seeing your posts!

Regards,

Jonathan.

AlexHarris

Reaction score
Oh okay, Hux. I'll look around for it if I can't find the chibis then I'll just have to save yours :3. Also, thank you, Jonathan, I'm glad to be a part of the community and memes. Hopefully, we'll see each other around. I frequent in the League of Legends second and I often look in the Coder's Paradise, but I don't usually say anything because I've forgotten all the LUA I used to use for MTA.

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! Its nice to meet ya!

ATMauphillips

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, My name is Maurlan and I just started today, I'm a young entrepreneur who is starting his online business and it is going to be called ATMauphillips. My business will be aimed at creating websites, software and scripts that will allow users to earn money online. I am the only member for this business and I hope that very soon I have ten members on my team.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to GR! I don't have much of a speech to say as the rest have covered it xD

Moaz

Reaction score
Welcome to the community of GameRebels, I love playing Grand theft auto as well, I think it's adventurous.