• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Runescape

Hidden308

Reaction score
Does anyone play Runescape? Do you bot?

I used to play A LOT when I was a kid. Now I just bot mainly.

iamauser

Reaction score
I used to play loads. Hardly play now though. And yes, I have botted before lol

Hidden308

Reaction score
Who hasn't botted before? :p

It's fun for spurts of time..but then you realize you could be playing better games.

Irreligious

Reaction score
I used to play this MMORPG everyday. It was so much addictive. However, in my point of view, the community of nowadays is kind of dead, it isn't what it used to be before 2007, for example.

In my opinion, the strongest point of this game is the PVP, also known as PKing. You can have lots of fun playing with a clan, go on trips and talk with them on the forums. There are some good clans out there with friendly people that makes this game enjoyable. Although, as I said before, it was better a few years ago.

Eva999

Reaction score
I used to play all the time, I still log on from time to time, but I don't have any good items or any money. I've botted a bit to level smithing/magic by superheating and runecrafting.

themanikin

Reaction score
i tried it i just couldnt get into it... was to boring and thats saying alot cause i play evony lol

Indy

Reaction score
I used to play this game everyday for hours at any given time. Then I realized that I had a problem and had to stop playing it, until I heard about bots. So now I just bot, after you bot its hard to go back to playing it legit.

Hidden308

Reaction score
It got boring to me once they added the grand exchange. That ruined everything to me.