• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Run 2

Pokemon

Reaction score
Run 2 is a very addicting online game. Its also very difficult, or at least to people other than me. :p I beat the game over 10 times.

In this game you can play as a running alien or a skating alien. You must work your way through a 3d obstacle course. When you touch the side of a wall that becomes the floor and its just amazing. Throughout the level you must try and collect the yellow circles. For every 5 you collect you unlock a bonus level. To beat the game you need to complete all the main levels and all the bonus levels. The levels for the runner and skater are different. On each mode their is 25 main levels and 6 bonus levels. You can get the 6th bonus level by collecting all the yellow circles in the bonus levels. After you beat the game you can play as the runner on skating levels and you can play as the skater on running levels. You guys should really check out this game.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/player_03/run-2

22_22

Reaction score
I got redirected to the app as I am on the iPad and I don't really purchase any apps so I will pass on this one but it does sound like a fun and interesting game. :p

Hidden308

Reaction score
I started trying it out.. Now I can't stop till I beat it thanks Pokemon.. :p