• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Suggestion Rules??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inq

Reaction score
After searching for a decent amount of time, I could not find any obvious rules to any servers... Does this mean minging, FailRP and RDM are allowed? Come on @Jordan and @Twos surely you guys aren't that busy.

If there is however a rules section that I have not been able to find, then I shall be the one at fault.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Nah mate, we just hide them from you <3

swag

Reaction score
is this the old inq im thinking of?

Inq

Reaction score
You cannot enforce rules upon someone if there is no generalization. These rules that are enforced must be in writing and accessible to everyone that plays... Since the server is not only a community, but also a business through exchange of currency for items, there must be some form of rules, legally speaking of course.
More like common sense, but as usual that is absent from you
And who are you? You seem to know enough about me to make such an accusation. Yet I have the common sense to make such a post for the greater of the playerbase...

Centrix

Reaction score
I mean it is pretty much about common sense, they shouldn't need to immediately post rules for you to know the basics. I have seen this type of thing happen it is works, they will post shit when it is done, for now just don't be stupid

Xenon

Reaction score
I agree, it is common sense.
But
People do need to have basic rules, and i'm sure that most people would be able to list them by heart, but without a specific place to put them, new people might get confused, and think that it was allowed to say, RDM the admiral.

Status
Not open for further replies.