• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Rovio Unveils Next Entry In The Angry Birds Saga

Scion

Reaction score
badpiggies0904-610.jpg

Rovio is revealing details about its upcoming Angry Birds follow up, Bad Piggies. Even though the series stars the green swine from past games, it's not going to be an Angry Birds reskin. Instead, players will help create vehicles on their relentless quest for eggs.

Fast Company has details on the game, which is coming out on Android, iOS, PC, and Mac on September 27. The pigs are going to be more sympathetic than in Angry Birds; Rovio clearly wants to turn the critters into their own successful franchise. The pigs have to collect stars (a familiar element for Angry Birds veterans), and they use player-built vehicles to snatch them.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g68IpyEgHyE[/video]

SourceSource

Scion

Reaction score
Yeah I hope.that they can break the monotony here.if not im done with the games.

DiscussPets

Reaction score
What I don't understand is how this game is stillthe #1 free game downloaded for android...

Scion

Reaction score
I've wondered the same type of thing my only guess is that it's because of the success of the first game, so consequently all the other games are much hyped and no matter how they turn out everyone always buys them because it's Angry Birds and you "must have Angry Birds"