• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Rising World - Realistic Version of Minecraft

Jack123

Reaction score
Most games that are 'like' Minecraft fail to amuse me, or keep me interested, however, something about Rising World and the way that the developers have done it makes me interested and amuses me, to the point where I have practically ditched Minecraft in favor of Rising World.

Some screenshots of Rising World:

java%202014-11-03%2018-28-09-32.jpg

java%202014-10-26%2018-05-52-85.jpg

java%202014-08-28%2023-54-52-94.jpg

The game is available on Steam as an early-access game, and also as a standalone game on their website.

Have you played Rising World? Are you going to?

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
This looks frighteningly similar to a survival game I was working on not too long ago, anyways... It reminds me of 'The Forest'. I'll definitely get around to trying this out sooner or later. Thanks for sharing this :p

Jack123

Reaction score
This looks frighteningly similar to a survival game I was working on not too long ago, anyways... It reminds me of 'The Forest'. I'll definitely get around to trying this out sooner or later. Thanks for sharing this :p
I have heard about The Forest, but not really looked into it yet. I'll go take a quick look right now and see what it is about, seems fairly popular as I have now seen quite a few discuss it.

primaLucid

Reaction score
Wow, the graphics look really nice. I'll definitely try this out, thanks for sharing!

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
What do you do within the game? You said it is like minecraft but more realistic. DO you go about and build stuff? (Sorry I don't really play minecraft either)