• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Reverie's Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulseeey

Reaction score
Good luck, not the best move for a female to let people ask questions on this forum. ;)

You'll end up getting random rubbish like "Can I touch your tits?". I'll put $100 on that it is either Ace or fuzed.. possibly Voi.

--

Why is your username Reverie?

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Pulseeey said:
You'll end up getting random rubbish like "Can I touch your tits?". I'll put $100 on that it is either Ace or fuzed.. possibly Voi.

If anyone is foolish enough to ask a question along the lines of this they will find their comment removed and a warning in their inbox.

--

When did you first get into gaming?

Pulseeey

Reaction score
Toxique said:
If anyone is foolish enough to ask a question along the lines of this they will find their comment removed and a warning in their inbox.

Oh say it again you dirty boy. oosh.

Zahreah

Reaction score
The temptations....
Can I touch your.... T.. Thighs they look awfully nice today ;)

In all seriousness have you ever played games on PC?

Reverie

Reaction score
Pulseeey said:
Good luck, not the best move for a female to let people ask questions on this forum. ;)

--

Why is your username Reverie?

Haha! Most likely I've heard the questions before so it doesn't bother me too much. But I can simply ignore questions that get too bad. :p

My username is Reverie... well, because I'm not sure if you remember the days of Myspace. People often used their name, and then the first letter of their name and created another word and it was their username. An example of this was my old 'RachaelRobot' A few years ago I needed a username I'd remember for something (Forgot what now) i looked up words that start with the letter R, and found the word Reverie. Reverie basically means a day dream. I really liked it and thought if fit me pretty well so it has stuck :D

Toxique said:
Pulseeey said:

--

When did you first get into gaming?

I first got into gaming.... I mean, I basically was born into gaming? XD My dad has always been an intense gamer. I remember when I was 3 playing games on the PC a lot such as Putt putt, or Freddi the Fish! Even some Disney activity games. My first console that was mine was a playstation but can't recall when I got it. o.o

Voi said:
The temptations....
Can I touch your.... T.. Thighs they look awfully nice today ;)

In all seriousness have you ever played games on PC?

Haha! Thank you for the laugh :D But in all seriousness, of course! There were the kid games such as Freddi the Fish, Putt Putt and Disney interactive activity games. But my first game game was Everquest, then I also played Runescape! :D

Zahreah

Reaction score
Ah the days of Runescape. I haven't looked at the newest update if it, I hear graphics are updated and things like that :)

Reverie

Reaction score
I actually just jumped on for the first time in (It said 171 days) but I think it has been since 2012 since I actually played like at all. The graphics do look a lot better than the old days. The combat system is updated which is strange but I'm mostly familiar with it since it reminds me of WOW. You should check it out! :p I just got on and a old friend was all excited to see me on. XD

Zahreah

Reaction score
I might give it a download tomorrow and see what's up :)
It was the only game a young teenage me put lots of hours in apart for Halo and Call of Duty 4.
It's all about that League of Legends now ;). Have you ever played it?

Reverie

Reaction score
You don't have to download it! :) Just visit the website and hit play for free and try to remember your login info! I put so many hours into Runescape so I understand. I didn't even start COD until BlackOps/Mw3.

And I haven't tried it but several of my friends want me to try LoL! I've thought about it. :p

oCherries

Reaction score
What will you bring to the site? What is your goals for the site?

oCherries.

Zahreah

Reaction score
It's a great game, especially when you get further into the game as the team-fights that happen can be quite fun as well as just some of the people you come across from time to time. Playing with friends is great aswell!

Reverie

Reaction score
oCherries - my goals are to participate in conversations, make new friends, and have a relatively fun time. :)

Voi - I have loads of friends who play - so I'm sure I'd have fun. It reminds me of Everquest and Wow when people talk about it so I'd probably do okay on it!

Zahreah

Reaction score
Yeah in effect it's just like most other MOBAs but I find it much more enjoyable.

Reverie

Reaction score
You're a good salesman, maybe I'll have to be sure to give it a try here soon. :p

Zahreah

Reaction score
If I enjoy something I can go on about it for a while. You should see me when they ruined the Halo series. I could've spent a few days going on about. :)

Reverie

Reaction score
I never even played Halo since I've been primarily a sony player. :p

And I completely understand. I used to be addicted to Kingdom Hearts. I was on a forum that was specifically all about KH and I would talk about it all day every day for a few years. :p

Zahreah

Reaction score
Halo is basically my favourite game series. Without a doubt. I enjoyed FF when I was younger but the storyline can't be compared to anything in my mind. They changed developers which killed the series but I still have the first 3 games to cling onto.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Reverie said:
I never even played Halo

606.gif

Reverie

Reaction score
Voi said:
Halo is basically my favourite game series. Without a doubt. I enjoyed FF when I was younger but the storyline can't be compared to anything in my mind. They changed developers which killed the series but I still have the first 3 games to cling onto.
I'm sure it would have been interesting. When I did own a xbox we primarily only had racing games from what I can remember. We then traded it in for the ps2. Final Fantasy was good, I wasn't too happy with the gameplay in most of them though. But I love Kingdom Hearts - mostly because I'm a gamer and I love Disney.
Toxique said:
Reverie said:
I never even played Halo

606.gif
Haha don't be jealous! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.