• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Retrogaming

Irreligious

Reaction score
Who here is a fan of retrogaming? Do you have a colletion? Share here with us! ;)

I'm more of a fan of retrogaming than modern gaming. I enjoy playing more in my Super Nintendo or even in a Megadrive than in a last generation gaming console like Playstation 3. I don't need fancy graphics to enjoy a game, and old graphics have its own touch which I like.

For the games, here are some that I enjoy playing: Super Mario World and Castlevania for the SNES, any Sonic for the Megadrive or Dreamcast and The Legend of Zelda for the Nintendo 64.

Eva999

Reaction score
Grew up with my older brother's NES and SNES and absolutely love all the old classics. I still play them all once in a while on an emulator.

dexterlablab1

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of the old days of gaming. I grew up with it in fact. And even though the graphics, controls, sound, aren't up to today's high standard, it was easy to see the love and care people put into their games back then. Now, games have lost certain creativity and fun factor elements that actually MADE them games.