• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Report #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Xionix

Reaction score
First of all my apologies for a late entry, I have exams tomorrow and for the next three days so I have been preoccupied for the entirety of the previous week.

Teamspeak Staff: Lady Xionix

Report 1
Date: March 22nd
Users/Staff Involved: Gen, Daytona, Korjak, Pip Boy etc.

Two users were kicked for impersonation of a staff member's name after being warned about it, that staff member being Gen and then others in the 501st channel proceeded to mimic Daytona and have their names as different variations of his. He reported it once which got three to four of the random users warned and kicked under the rule of harassment but then Daytona proceeded to simply accept it and move on. Korjak being one of the users was unable to be kicked due to my lack of permissions and no higher teamspeak staff available.

Report 2
Date: March 23nd
Users/Staff Involved: Tal and Fry

1. User Tal had placed [CW] in front of his name under the impression it was not a problem to have it. I corrected him and had him remove since the tag was used to keep an awareness of what staff belonged to what server and the name was mimicking a tag which was against the rules. He was unaware of the rule completely.

2. Removed all of Fry's tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.