• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Recruitment Challenge Video

Picnic

Reaction score
Tell me how Marely and I did please. We tried our best to get the highest quality we could. This is an HD PVR, so if you know any settings that are better, please, tell me what they are. I'd like to get the best quality for our viewers. :D

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA4LVy0ani4&feature=relmfu[/video]

Zahreah

Reaction score
Intro Is Erm. Well. Nevermind.
There Is Buzzing In The Background.
Fixz Need To Be Happenings.

Picnic

Reaction score
Voi said:
Intro Is Erm. Well. Nevermind.
There Is Buzzing In The Background.
Fixz Need To Be Happenings.

That's something I really don't like about you. You don't give back positive feedback. I'm not trying to be rude, but that's all I've ever seen you do. Is give back feedback, sure, you notice the stuff, but you never tell the people what you LIKED in the thing they did. Before you post on my stuff again, I ask that you please think of CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. That really helps, not this, "You gotta do this, you gotta do that." I got a mom for that...

Zahreah

Reaction score
I Feel If I Give Positive People Will Only Take That Into Account And Not What To Improve.
If I'm Straight To The Point With It That's All They Will Focus On And Therefore Will Most Likely Be More Determined To Do Better.
Sweetening Everything With "Ohh That's Amazing" ect Makes Them Only Care About That ONE Point.

If You Don't Like It. Don't Look At It. Consider Me A 'Hater' If You Will.
That's Not The Intention But Whatever.