• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Rate/Hate My First Custom Font (All Pentooled)

L

LBJ

Hey guys! This is my first time creating my own custom font. So far these are the only letters that I have made. I know they need some touching up, but I just want to see what you think so far. They are supposed to have uneven angles and they are supposed to have all pointed edges. So, please just rate it 1/10. I have decided not to finish this font, but I would still like to know what you have to say about it.

Please leave your comments below.

The Font
Dark-Font-v3.png

BTW: I don't think I would use this font myself, but somebody probably would. :)

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
It is a very unique font, I would rate it a 8/10 due to the fact that it might be hard for some people to read and the "k" looks a bit like a ninja star or a "x" other than that though it looks good. and it is made in pentool also :)

L

LBJ

Toxique said:
It is a very unique font, I would rate it a 8/10 due to the fact that it might be hard for some people to read and the "k" looks a bit like a ninja star or a "x" other than that though it looks good. and it is made in pentool also :)

I see what your saying. Thanks for the feedback! :)

RAND0M1ZER

Reaction score
Looks good how I would recommend that you get the height the same for every character.

L

LBJ

RAND0M1ZER said:
Looks good how I would recommend that you get the height the same for every character.

They are all the same except for the "D" and that was done on purpose. Thanks for the feedback though! :)