• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Rate/Hate My 1st Partnered BG

L

LBJ

I want to start off by saying that this is old work. I will be posting some of my old work for a while, because my laptop broke and that is where I had my Photoshop, C4D, After Effects, and Sony Vegas. So, right now I have nothing. I will be getting a new one, but that means I have to re-download everything, so it may be a little while before you see any new work from me. I would still love feedback on my old work though. I hope you like it!

BTW: I don't really like this BG that much. I had an upgraded one that was way better and that would actually fit on YouTube (The Sides), but I lost that one and I just got a new BG for my channel, so I have no way of showing it to you.

Original Post:
Hey guys! Please rate this out of 10 and let me know how I can fix it. This is my first Partnered BG and only my 3rd YT BG all around.

MegaDB%20Partner%20BG%20v4_zpsd470319b.jpg

It is a gaming channel!

Zahreah

Reaction score
Looks pretty cool but the banner is simple tbh

L

LBJ

Voi said:
Looks pretty cool but the banner is simple tbh

Yeah I know. This one is bad. The updated version was way better, but like I said, I lost it.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
You are very skilled with youtube backgrounds, do you think you could make the ProTechModz youtube channel a nice background ?

L

LBJ

Toxique said:
You are very skilled with youtube backgrounds, do you think you could make the ProTechModz youtube channel a nice background ?

Sure, but I have to do it tomorrow, because I am busy tonight. It will look better than this one. Please just PM me any details that you think I should know for the BG. Also if you guys have a logo, give me the link. Thanks!

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
LBJ said:
Toxique said:

Sure, but I have to do it tomorrow, because I am busy tonight. It will look better than this one. Please just PM me any details that you think I should know for the BG. Also if you guys have a logo, give me the link. Thanks!

I want it to look kinda like the one in this thread but make it green instead. And make make the links be
Community - make it link to the forums
Twitter - make it link to our twitter
Facebook - make it link to our Facebook
News - Make it link to the home page(portal)
And you can use the logo we have right now or the old logo,
PTMLogo.png

Thanks again.

L

LBJ

Toxique said:
LBJ said:
Toxique said:

I want it to look kinda like the one in this thread but make it green instead. And make make the links be
PTMLogo.png

Thanks again.

The YouTube channel is not partnered. I only do partnered backgrounds and the links only work for a partnered background anyways.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
LBJ said:
Toxique said:
LBJ said:
Toxique said:

PTMLogo.png

Thanks again.

The YouTube channel is not partnered. I only do partnered backgrounds and the links only work for a partnered background anyways.

Opps, sorry about that then. If we ever get partnered I guess I know who to call ;)

L

LBJ

Toxique said:
LBJ said:
Toxique said:
LBJ said:
Toxique said:

PTMLogo.png

Thanks again.

Opps, sorry about that then. If we ever get partnered I guess I know who to call ;)

OK. I would be glad to do it for you if we get partnered. :)