• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Rainbow Six Siege & Operation Health

Miles

Reaction score
The past few months have seen R6S in a "fixing" break from new content. Instead of the tri-monthly content update that includes a new map and two new operators Ubisoft decided to fix current problems in the game. Some praised them for doing this while others were upset with the loss of the Polish GROM map that came with Operation Health.

Do other games spend time dedicated to bug fixing or is dedicated time frames for major bug fixing and balancing a common practice? Personally, I agree with the team to take time to fix the game. As a player I've seen R6 improve drastically and I hope next week when we receive new content in the form of operators and a map the community will finally be content.

zdeathclock

HOI4 Player
Senior Admin
Reaction score
This is how I feel at this update
sxza9dlqpwwy.jpg

Paladin$

Protto Virus Protection *Scam Artist*
Reaction score
They will probably fuck somrthing up and cover it up with the new content.

Ash

Reaction score
I feel sorry for the users that bought the Season Pass to be honest because Ubisoft has not allowed any refunds even though the users have not been given what they were promised. I'm sure that a lot of users would be fine with all the downtime and the slightly less content this year, but have they really fixed a lot of the problems? There are quite a few bugs present in the game at the moment and it seems that they have had to keep taking the game for maintenance periods especially on console. The game is a lot better, of course, I'm not complaining especially since I'm not a season pass owner but it would be nice if they managed to fix all the issues during this period especially since we have been helping to identify what the problems are.