• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Racing games for mobile

tinrmz15

Reaction score
I recommend Real Racing (Personal Favorite), Asphalt 8, and Need for Speed. They have free versions on the app/play store. If you want great graphics, choose asphalt 8 or Need for Speed. But I like Real racing because I generated a lot of money, cars, and even finished 1 whole career (All Gold/1st place). Although, I have problems with the updates because when you have leveled up much and opened up many careers, it takes a while to update and I hate waiting!!!:emoji-rage::persevere::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

valy

Reaction score
There are a lot of racing games on a mobile. I recommend you to install Asphalt 8, this is the best racing mobile game because it is the fastest and have a great graphics and use. I am sure you will like it very much.

peachpurple

Reaction score
with 2GB ram and limited hard disk space, I would suggest you try Live SPeed. It is a realistic car racing game with 20 different cars to choose from and 7 racing tracks for you to try on. With bend and curvy roads, the speedometer, you will find yourself immerse into the race itself.