• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Questions, Comments, or Concerns?

alaughingchip

Reaction score

@David @Siberian @other head youtube guy

Was told to post this here for public view to get feedback on whether or not this should be added to our Endless Gaming Youtube channel, anyone like it? Basically it's my normal event highlights video but with a twist - I rate the event at the end and give some pro's and con's.

I know GM's probably won't like this cause they feel like I will sit here and roast them like I do in OOC and admin chat, but this is actual feedback, no roasting. I plan on keeping it very fair and open minded, this is to provide feedback for the GM's, and hopefully be a cool idea where after a GM hosts an event, they are able to check the youtube channel a day later for feedback! (sounds cool writing this idk about yall, leave comments)

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Theirs only 4 minutes of event the rest is brief and debrief.
I cry.

David

Reaction score
The other youtube manager is Doc but right now this may be the only thing that may be uploaded.

Ace1649

Reaction score
I'd be up for it. Onc I get some work done I'm gonna try to pull off another multi map 11hur event .

alaughingchip

Reaction score
Theirs only 4 minutes of event the rest is brief and debrief.
I cry.

I'm not kidding when I say this the rest of the recording was us standing around in the FOB that's why it was a con.