• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Purchasing Xenforo

HyperActive

Reaction score
Hey guys, i was thinking of making an Xenforo forum, how much would be the total price? Is it worth it?

Smokey

Reaction score
Hi, surprised no one answered this topic yet. Xenforo costs $140 USD. If it's worth it or not is subjective to the user. I love the platform and i've been very satisfied with it. If i were you though, I'd wait until we know what it's fate will be with the whole lawsuit thing going on now. :)

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I think he already had got the software.

But I to love XenForo, and would not change for the world. Sadly though, the lawsuit is sucking it dry of funds and members. A lot of developers left, and most of the custom XenForo websites are shut down now and closed up shop. People are tired of waiting for them. And with the way IB is now, I don't see any bright future for them any time soon.

Smokey

Reaction score
Well, that's why I always have backup plans. If XF bellies up and the lawsuit doesn't go as planned i'm gonna probably move to IP.Board or something else. I have an IPB license not being used so I'll more then likely just use that.