• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Pulseeeys Big Dig [Technic] Server

Pulseeey

Reaction score
I made this server for personal use but I have been opening it up slowly for the past few days.

New players are welcome as long as they follow the rules which can be seen when you spawn or by typing /rules.

This modpack is a custom modpack, to get it you must choose "Add a new Pack" in Technic Launcher and enter the below API:

http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/pulseeeys-big-dig

Server is local, and is not 24/7. This means it's UK based, however US players have been playing fine.

IP will be PM'd or messaged to you via Skype when you are whitelisted.

If you want to join, please post your username since it is whitelist enabled.

Before trying to join, please note... No, I won't make you OP, creative or give you items. It's called "Mine"craft for a reason.
Their are only a handful of people who come on here who i'd even consider partnering with on the server, chances are you aren't one of them.

Thanks

Zahreah

Reaction score
RE: Big Dig [Technic] Server

If this what you meant when you asked do i play Minecraft maybe i'd have came on.

Pulseeey

Reaction score
RE: Big Dig [Technic] Server

Voi said:
If this what you meant when you asked do i play Minecraft maybe i'd have came on.

Yes it was.