• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Prime Minister Gray of the Russian Federation

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hello comrade! My name is Gray, I'll won't make this a full introduction, but I'll put a lot of pictures in as I know how much you kids love pictures :p

My real name is Jameson, born in a really mixed family, I'm mostly German, and Guyanese however I'm also a side of Russian and Polish.

russia-poland883.si.jpg

During my child hood, I was diagnosed with two diseases, type 1 Diabetes (which I was born with), and Celiac disease.
images

I use to be super focused into school which was kinda depressing for me back then, so one day my friend introduced me to PC gaming and I started playing PC games, I ended up on old ASG a month a two before the whole switch to Axiom, I was there for the switch to EN aswell... I've been a Server Manager twice, a Staff Manager, Head GM (x3), and a bunch of other positions.

Anyways, it's good to meet you comrades, I can't wait to be serving with you!
army-gif-arm-exercise-Russia-1402143%2B%25281%2529.gif

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Dang my dude you rich with information and background

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pady

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Prasad. I also born in mixed culture family. I am a half Indian and half British. But I think this is not the place to say this things.:smile::smile::smile: