• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Pokemon Black & White 2

ReaganM

Reaction score
I know everyone says this about every release, but those pokemon are retarded and the name is lazy.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Oh Pokemon isn't too bad. I haven't played a Pokemon game since I was a young kid, but it was sure a blast!

gktime

Reaction score
So this will be released in Japan in June, but I wonder when it will be released here? I am really looking forward to it, it sounds like something exciting and new to have a pokemon sequel.

Geoffrey

Reaction score
I'm interested to see how they're going to justify making two remakes instead of just one like precedent would suggest they'd do.

There's going to be a lot more info, supposedly, released in a Japan magazine on April 8th according to Serebii so hopefully my and others questions will be answered then.

Hidden308

Reaction score
It's been SO long since I've played a Pokemon game. I actually Could be interested if reviews are beyond exceptional.

Geoffrey

Reaction score
It's been SO long since I've played a Pokemon game. I actually Could be interested if reviews are beyond exceptional.
You should at least give it a shot, borrow it from a friend or younger family member or something if you don't want to buy it. Or wait a few months and get it used. :p

Hidden308

Reaction score
The thing is, I would only be buying it for that, most likely. And I have other gaming consoles and such..so..probably a waste of money.

gktime

Reaction score
You should just rent it then and see how it is. That's what I did with pokemon black and white and it made me want to buy it!

haze

Reaction score
I'll be buying this when it comes out, I don't care, I love Pokemon games and no-one can take that away from me! xD I'm actually very excited for the new games, they look quite good so far which is only heightening my interest in the subject but I am annoyed as it means digging out my DS yet again, I always lose it, haha.

yurithebest1

Reaction score
YAY thank you for the good news, i am pretty sure that this news will really cheer up my cousin who own a NDS, and personally i am also a big fan of the Pokemon series even if i don't have a NDS, but thank God that there is still a NDS emulator online.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Still awaiting an exact release date I believe. Unless anyone has heard otherwise?