• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

PlayStation Vue...

pwarbi

Reaction score
So what do we all think of Sony and it's new TV subscription service? Is it something you'll be paying for? Will you be ditching your current cable provider and switching to this?

PlayStation vue at the moment is only available in certain cities in the US and is Sony's attempt at getting into the cable and TV on demand services. With a subscription cost of around $60 a month for the basic package its not exactly cheap but it does work out cheaper than a lot of other cable packages offering the same content.

Being here in the UK, I have a feeling we're going to be waiting a long time before we are able to try this service out so was just wondering what's peoples reactions are and if anybody was using it yet.

GlacialDoom

Reaction score
Hmm, it seems interesting that Sony is joining the cable service. Didn't they already have the online streaming service, Crackle? Given the already huge market, this is a bold move, but I believe it will be fruitless in the long run. Hell, currently, people are saying it's not that bright, so I'm guessing it wasn't such a good idea on Sony's part. Also, I'm really interested as to why they made it a Playstation-branded service and only exclusive to Playstation systems when they have a huge SMART TV line of products. It seems that whoever planned this thing didn't think about it too much.