• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Players

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
i was wondering who all plays tf2 causally or competitive. I play competitive as demo and I play silver Highlander and steel 6's I was taught be a ESEA invite player.

Squigly

Reaction score
I only play tf2 casually, my favorite character is the scout. I just like to barge in head first and whack stuff :3
Kill them engineers before they lay down those sentries!

In my opinion tf2 is better suited for casual play haha, the characters, graphics and classes are pretty wacky. Can't wait for halloween event so I can don all my cool hats and masks back again :cool:

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
haha yeah its just the comp scene is filled with so many interesting people unlike dota 2 and lol imo Dota 2 and lol majority are Asians nothing wrong with that but tf2 seems to be more of a diversity type of thing

Squigly

Reaction score
Haha there's plenty of people representing US and EU in competitive mobas as well! How is the comp scene in tf2? Are all classes equally viable, or are there a few classes which are always picked and some never being picked at all? Like competitive pokemon haha.

I would imagine that spy is pretty bad in comp, he gets wrecked by good team communication and coordination which is normaly present in pro teams.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
For Highlander its 9v9 and its 1 of every class with not as many weapon bans as 6v6. The 6v6 scene consists of 2 scouts 2 soliders 1 demo 1 med 1 of the sollys stick with the med (pocket) while the other uses gunboats (roamer) demo usually runs stock everything besides paintrain for the x2 cap and is top damage class or should be. That's just a rough idea of comp tf2 :3

mauricioq

Reaction score
A year ago I was actually trying to play on the competitive scene but nowadays I just play for fun with my friends.

castills

Reaction score
Just a lil casual(ty) here, a poorly aimed Archer, I mean Snipa, W+M1 Pyro, and jumping Solly. I spent most of my time in the Mann vs. Machine zones, getting better with the advice (and complaints) of my team. MvM was much more laid back than the screamfest of regular play. After finally getting the rocket jump down, (and crying at the money I spent on MvM tickets) I crawled back to casualville.

ZXD22

Reaction score
Yep I have played a season of iron Highlander and Steel. Looking to get into silver sometime soon. I play a lot of casual just to troll around and piss off other players as well.

valy

Reaction score
I play tf2 in a competitive way because I am able to level up my rank depending on my performance and the outcome of the match. Besides I can to take it and to install it on my Pc from my Steam account for free.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
I don't play competitively anymore, just play for fun with my buddies from school. I love playing with the "medic!!!" :p

Dodge

Reaction score
bit late for input here but i used to play alot of community and sometimes casual, was also somewhat big on the trading scene at one point.