• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

PlanetSide 2

Referal

Reaction score
Does anyone on here Play PlanetSide 2 its a really cool game to play kinda reminds me of Halo but a better verison for steam Its a FPS game where you can play with other players make a squad same any other Game out there its a cool game if you guys more Info on it I have posted a gameplay video I found on YT YouTube I would recommend GameRebels to have a squad game add me too it thats really all thanks.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
We do have a outfit already on Planetside 2 (I lead it).

Has about 10-15 people on it, although it has really died down.

It is on US East (Emerald) and is the TR Faction. Name is 22nd Axiom Raiders if you're interested at all in joining it. Add me on Planetside, IG: TraxenT if you want to play/join the outfit.

Referal

Reaction score

It is on US East (Emerald) and is the TR Faction. Name is 22nd Axiom Raiders if you're interested at all in joining it. Add me on Planetside, IG: TraxenT if you want to play/join the outfit.
Not yet it hasn't I just started to play the game yesterday
[doublepost=1509738321,1509731840][/doublepost]
I sent you a friend request please accept it when you are online on the game then add me to GR squad gonna play it with everyone on here
[doublepost=1509806090][/doublepost]

Made a New account I changed my team so yea re sending you a Friend request @Jog

Reactions: Jog

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
[doublepost=1509738321,1509731840][/doublepost]
I sent you a friend request please accept it when you are online on the game then add me to GR squad gonna play it with everyone on here
[doublepost=1509806090][/doublepost]
Made a New account I changed my team so yea re sending you a Friend request @Jog

I usually play when I get the time. Also we use teamspeak 3 for communication ingame so let me know if you need that address

Referal

Reaction score
I usually play when I get the time. Also we use teamspeak 3 for communication ingame so let me know if you need that address
Sure Please add me when you get the time I need some few training as I am very new to the Game Tys

Reactions: Jog