• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Plague Inc. Evolved -- Let's Infect the World!

Casiox

Reaction score
I was addicted to it back then when it first came out, but I suddenly stopped playing it since school was coming up and everything was going to be harder for me, therefore, I left gaming aside and started focusing on my main thing whish was school. I definitely would play it right now if I could, but school is more important.

BethSztruhar

Reaction score
I love this game, maybe I'm even a bit addicted to it. It's pretty hard at first, but after you figured out what you have to do, it's getting easier and more satisfying. I was aftraid to try mega brutal mode, but after beating bacteria on that level, I thought I'm unstoppable!

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I played it before, but I found it repetitive after the first hour or so. The different types of plague spreaders may change the gameplay a bit, and the vampire thing was fun, but at the end of the day, it's a simulation game through and through, with point and click gameplay mechanics for the majority of the game. I wasn't a fan of it, and since I bought it at full price, I had buyer's remorse. Good thing the refund button worked.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
I played it a bit some time ago, but I'm not really a strategic player so I found it really hard sometime! I often managed to infect half the world, but then my virus got detected and cured quickly. Since every type of plague requires a different strategy, I still have to find a way to infect and kill everyone on the later stages.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I actually played this game for the first time when it wasn't even available for PC yet. It was on my phone and I thought it's really fun so when it did come out for computer, I bought it and played it through. It is really entertaining trying to keep the world safe and not infected.

I remember one time I literally had all countries red except one or two but still somehow managed to make a comeback. I think it can be hard at first because it has many different factors that you have to consider when trying to get the disease not to spread all over. After a while, you do get used to it and there's a certain ''route'' you can opt to use that makes it a tiny bit easier. Overall, a very enjoyable game with a good level of difficulty.

nickdamon

Reaction score
I got this game in my Humble Bundle for May (I think it was May, anyway). I'm not usually into games like Plague Inc. Evolved but honestly, once I started I didn't want to stop for a good while. I didn't really know what I was doing at first but again, that may be because that's not a game type I usually play. There wasn't much of a tutorial that I could find anyway, but once I kept poking around, things started to make sense and actually got really cool and I started to understand it a lot better. I had the vampire virus with my copy (not sure if everyone does or if that was a special with Humble Bundle) and that was the first plague I began with. I felt this continuous increase in my personality, much like an inner Invader Zim breaking out of me. :smilingimp: Alas, my plague failed just as I was about to take over all of humanity.. but next time they're doomed.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
This game is the best, it has everything, you can play like a sinister and crazy doctor that wants the whole world dead, but with the little difference that you can't hurt anyone with the game LOL. But seriously, I LOVE, yes with all the big letters, and it is because it feels so real, a good strategy game that you can play in 10 minutes, and all the features that it have, it's amazing!!! I recommend that game, and the best is that it can be played on the portatil devices that you have, I have it in my phone and in my PC, and when I don't have anything to do I always can play this awesome game, it makes me always want more of it.