• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Pets of GR

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Voi said:
Toxique said:
Reverie said:
Voi said:
Stahp post kitteh pics iz nu fair I got no kittehs
You have a Gizmo rock though! :)

Toxique said:
Cat owners, do your cats sleep in the same bed as you?
My cat sleeps in my dads bed. :) I've never had a pet sleep in the same bed as me before.

My cat usually sleeps in my bed and he sleeps near my legs but maybe once or twice a week he decides to come and sleep close to me and I mean like really close, he will fit in the strangest gaps sometimes.
How bout you tell us all about those gaps you got there Tox ;)

Between me and the side of the bed for example. Or sometimes between my arms and the rest of my body.

Reverie

Reaction score
My cat sleeps in my dads arms with his little head on my dads arm. It's the cutest thing. He meows like crazy or messes with the blinds to let my dad know he wants out though. :p

Zahreah

Reaction score
Got any gaps I could get myself in over there Tox bbe :)

Tango

Reaction score
Even though I'm not fond of pets much, beautiful pets members have here! I''m probably going to get a gold fish sometimes in the next few years ;)

ShaneVP

Reaction score
I currently have 3 pet dogs and they are just simply the best in the world. I just love them and they're so cute! :p I've always been raised around having dogs and can't see my life without one. Below is a picture of my three dogs!

Bracken, Tweed & Bramble are the names.
PRVbg5h.jpg

Reverie

Reaction score
Aw the dogs are so adorable Shane!

I want a dog, but I think I am extremely picky on when it would to me having a dog

Guardian

Reaction score
I have two dogs, nine rabbits, and I had 1 cat... until my wife added two new ones to the mix today.

So, 14 animals all together.

The two new cats she got are blind, so that will be interesting. Seem to be pretty cool cats though.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Dang that's a lot of rabbits, I heard they smell, is that true? Also it was kind of you to take in those blind cats. Is your wife a vet?

Guardian

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Dang that's a lot of rabbits, I heard they smell, is that true? Also it was kind of you to take in those blind cats. Is your wife a vet?

Yes, they smell absolutely terrible. Their pee is... putrid, and colorful. Reds, yellows, oranges. It looks disturbing. Did I mention it smells terrible?

The rabbits don't smell bad themselves, its just their pee. When the pee gets on anything, that's when it smells. They usually don't care where they walk so they step in it, picking it up and carrying the smell with them.

No, she's not. She's just an animal lover. She was wanting to get a new dog but when she saw them she had to get them.

She said she wants to start an Instagram (whatever that is xd ) for them, so if she does I will share some of the pictures.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Guardian said:
Toxique said:

Yes, they smell absolutely terrible. Their pee is... putrid, and colorful. Reds, yellows, oranges. It looks disturbing. Did I mention it smells terrible?

The rabbits don't smell bad themselves, its just their pee. When the pee gets on anything, that's when it smells. They usually don't care where they walk so they step in it, picking it up and carrying the smell with them.

No, she's not. She's just an animal lover. She was wanting to get a new dog but when she saw them she had to get them.

She said she wants to start an Instagram (whatever that is xd ) for them, so if she does I will share some of the pictures.

Your wife appears to be a crazy rabbit lady, it's like crazy cat ladies, but..

Crazier.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Do the rabbits live indoors or do you keep them outside?

Guardian

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Do the rabbits live indoors or do you keep them outside?

They were inside for the winter, but they're outside now.

Guardian

Reaction score
Me and my wife adopted two blind cats a week or so ago. They're getting along well and are a handful.

At the recommendation of the person that ran the adoption center, she created an Instagram.

Check them out: https://instagram.com/Ray_and_Charles/

niightwind

Reaction score
I'm too lazy to go take some new pics right now with my username on them (don't wanna get uppp...) so here's some I've already taken!

This is my pretty little princess, she's a siamese-ragdoll cross.
bb4f529895e47446f38f2f0fee81ebe8.png
50cc80882a561a773e0d5be262f41eeb.png

She's grown quite a bit since the first one there, and no longer fits on the keyboard, but she still loves sleeping on my laptop. She always wants to be the center of attention, so if she can come between me and the computer, she will! The second one is pretty recent; she loves snuggling.

And this guy here is my chihuahua; he's a very handsome boy. x)
99a300be45da0ba5f1888dc7d1dc0649.png
085e02e762583702315e36914e27e683.png
8cc0b5bf437f9779734ba4c8d132a947.png

And here's one of the two of them together!
087c0f317cfb7cb1f258c0dc29373516.png