• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

People on CW think I'm useless?!

Captain Crunch

Reaction score
Alright so this situation was told to me and I just wanna confront this by myself...So some people is telling me that players in Clonewars think that I'm useless...If I am useless,then how come on times when I'm the only security on,I actually respond to your calls...I actually stand up for 90% of you people in CW and for some of you to think I am useless makes me feel betrayed...I get it I am hated because I am security,but I am no different person,just doing my job IC...Like I can't believe that in situations where I stick up for others,some of them just think that I am useless...If this continues to go then I will not help all of you that is saying this...I will just help the people who actually doesn't talk about me like this and respects me like a human being

alaughingchip

Reaction score
just ignore em. I get a lot of shit for a lot of things, I don't care....

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I actually respond to your calls...I actually stand up for 90% of you people in CW and for some of you to think I am useless makes me feel betrayed
Welcome to the ASG/Axiom side of this community :) Took you a while ;)

I get it I am hated because I am security,but I am no different person,just doing my job IC...Like I can't believe that in situations where I stick up for others,some of them just think that I am useless...
You know what, screw the people who hate you just because you are security. The only people who have issues with security are those who break the rules. If security does do something that they shouldn't, a trooper never goes to your higher ups or staff if it's a staff situation, they just bitch and complain or go behind your back. Which will not help the community at all. It is nonsense, it is cancer.

.If this continues to go then I will not help all of you that is saying this...I will just help the people who actually doesn't talk about me like this and respects me like a human being
Just do you bro. There will always be people who pull this shit xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Daytona211

Reaction score
Unpopular opinion: Maybe you have some things to improve on. This is a very socially driven game and if people don't like you there is normally a reason why. Just Sauk f "Fuck the haters" just makes more haters because it seems like you don't care (case in point when the higher staff did and sometimes still blow us off as haters). There is always room for improvement and while some may be trying to tear you down others are trying to build you up. Take the criticism and leverage it to your advantage.

Fordo

Reaction score
People always dislike people who do their job well. That's something I've seemed to notice more and more in not only the community but life in general. All you can do is either embrace their ignorance and let it control you or you can ignore it and continue to do your job the way you have been. Leave them in jealousy.

Korjak

Reaction score
People always dislike people who do their job well. That's something I've seemed to notice more and more in not only the community but life in general. All you can do is either embrace their ignorance and let it control you or you can ignore it and continue to do your job the way you have been. Leave them in jealousy.

FACT

like people hated scotty a lot back then.

which is prob why he was denied marshal 2 times,

Georgia/Fragger

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
I mean hey, maybe its the massive amount of times you flame people in OOC, including me and Navy. (Even though we didn't do anything to you.) Next you don't stand up for 90% of us, if true this wouldn't be a post. Because honestly same shit happened to me, honestly sure I made posts, but even than I got the entire security to hate me. So honestly? Yeah, this shit happens. Should you let it bother you? Nah, bunch of cunts (Me included) who think they're right twenty four seven.

swag

Reaction score
ive learned that even if youre as nice as possible to everyone people will still hate you on gmod so dont let it get to you lol

edit: lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

Gen

IM Super Admin
Reaction score
Shiku I do not think you are useless. I would say you are quite helpful in fact

Not Sag

CW Super Admin
Reaction score
Every member is useful. Without the members there's no server. Without the server there's no community. Without the community there's no game.