• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

PC or Console Gaming?

Lindsy90

Reaction score
If i had to pick from the two then i would say console since those that are on them are more mature. Just look at how fast pc only gamers say the childish statements like calling those console gamers name and the like. I always have a console so i do not end up with as pc only and in the worse group of gamers.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I prefer console. I don't really like to play games on my computer. I am so used to the PlayStation. My dad gifted me my first PlayStation (PS2) when I passed my exams. Since then I have been playing games on the PlayStation only. I occasionally play games on my PC too but I find it more comfortable to play on the PlayStation.
Why comfortable? Because of the controller and button configurations? I'd like to know because I too had a PS2 (played a PS1 from relatives) but I enjoyed playing PC games more as I grew up. Sure, PS2 was great for its time, but eventually the limitations of the device caught up to it and you were left playing old games because newer ones were exclusive to the PS3 and 4.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
It depends on the individual and what type of gaming experience they're looking to have. Consoles have improved over the years and have many perks about them. Including the newly implemented 4k gaming.

Personally, however, I do prefer PC over console gaming as I feel I have more abilities to get DLC as well as modifications for the gameplay itself. Like I've said many times before, I'm happy I built my gaming machine from the ground, up. Instead of taking the conventional brand route. I also prefer gaming with a keyboard and mouse, instead of your normal dual analog controller (unless it's sports games).

Don't get me wrong, I love the specifications of the PS4 and upcoming Xbox One X (Scorpio). Truly masterpieces of gaming machinery. Though I don't see myself upgrading to either in the near future.

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
It depends on the game also, but I'm going to choose PC over my PS3 console. I have started gaming from PC, so there is some connection with PC gaming. I do love playing on my PS3 too but if I need to choose then definitely it will be playing on my PC.