• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

PC Mini Games

pink.lady

Reaction score
How are you liking PC mini games? Like Diner Dash, Wedding Dash, hidden object games, adventure games, and so on.

Lately I prefer them than other games. :p

Hidden308

Reaction score
Eh, I don't play, nor have I ever played, games like those. I see them fit for kids or people that are very, very bored.

Casper001

Reaction score
Hidden object games I play every now and then, Just to stimulate my brain, but no. I don't really play mini-games

Hidden308

Reaction score
There are a few I play but I don't play them often only when I have nothing else to do.

Hidden308

Reaction score
There's too much to do that there's no time! ;)

reginafalange

Reaction score
I have never played them and I don't really have the desire to do so but who knows, maybe if I have the time and I get bored I might try them.

gamergal

Reaction score
I have played some before, but I don't play now because I have a proper console. I liked adventure games so I used to play it on the PC. Also jewels, and some mystery games that were around those times when I was pretty much overwhelmed with playing mainstream games. So in order to cut the usual routine I started playing these on my computer. Some of them are really good.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
If you are referring to flash games, I sure did play a lot of them. If you are referring to those fun games like those developed by Popcap, I played them too! My favorite game was Mobsters and Insaniquarium, although it was hard for me to understand how to play the former. Insaniquarium seemed simple because the only objective there is to feed your fish, and maybe protect it from invaders.
Flash games back then were the best and I would play them once again just for the nostalgia.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I used to play those flash games when I was still at school. I used to play some of the games online and we had some installed on our computer. It was so much fun playing those games. I used to play dressing games, cooking games and car racing games.

ballyhara

Reaction score
I did play some of them a while ago, but right now those games are always updating themselves, take a lot of space on a mobile device, usually it makes the device slower, and the upgrades are not quite different. Also, don't have the time I used to have and those games can take time indeed. Anyway, after you have a proper console or a good pc and try a game on full version, with a history, proper strategy, then you don't want to go back to mini games.

lindbergh

Reaction score
When I had an underpowered laptop, I used to play a lot of games like those. I usually played puzzle games like Zuma, Bejeweled, and Luxor. I played Diner Dash too! They're kind of fun while they last. But they do not leave a lasting impression like games with story lines of games with lots of replay value.

I no longer play these kinds of games on PC. I think they no longer make as much for the PC right now because of the rise of the mobile industry. Smartphones and tablets are now my new favorite gadgets to play such mini games.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
I don't spend my time with them at all. As far as I'm concerned, that's cell phone fare that has little place on the pc. I like my games to be fully fleshed out and the gameplay to be a part of a larger narrative. This rig cost plenty of money so I expect to get the most out of it.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
It's fun, especially games from Pop Cap... Before, I have limited access to the internet so my laptop is my gaming console if I have nothing to do. Off line games like those help me kill time and kept me entertained.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
If I ever get bored enough from my main games, then probably. But the truth is, I haven't played mini games since the early 2000s, when my PC wasn't that good and I had to play mini games since I couldn't play the actual games with even average PC requirements. It was fun and a time waster too, but I wouldn't exchange it with real games any time soon.