• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Overwatch Trailer, definitely a must-see. An upcoming epic FPS from Blizzard

Squigly

Reaction score

Sickest trailer I've seen in a long while, almost could pass off as a animated film. Gameplay wise I think it might resemble TF2 a little. Signed up for the beta already, hoping that I get a key :p

ducklord

Reaction score
Yeah, looked like something Pixar could have made!

Was there anything else released from the game up to now? I saw a bunch of screenshots released at the same time as that trailer, more than a month ago, and since then, nothing.

I guess Blizzard does that a lot, though! :)

Pudge

Reaction score
It definitely looks fun, but I am not too fond of TF2, and Overwatch looks a lot like it as you said. I would've prefered if they announced Warcraft 4, but that was of course unlikely since Starcraft 2 is still running. Actually, just give me any RPG or RTS, that would've made me more excited for their next game than I am now.

It makes sense though, lately Blizzard has been trying to branch out with titles like Hearthstone and HoTS, and now they're trying to get a slice of the huge FPS market.