• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Opinions On Crusade RP

What should we do with Crusades RP?

• Total voters

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
As many of you know, I recently played with the idea of what a Crusades RP gamemode would be like and created a thread with a list of the jobs and two unique addons (which we now have, it is a melee system and rideable and purchaseable horses). For those interested in reading the post if you havent already, the link for it is here: http://endlessnetworks.com/threads/crusades-rp.383/

The reason for this thread is to get the general opinion of what people want to see happen with Crusades RP. For those curious, if we have enough people interested in Crusades RP, we will be switching HL2 over to Crusades RP since development for HL2 is dead and is attracting the attention of BlueRoad and his DDOSers. All people who are currently staff on HL2 will be carried over to Crusades RP and those that dont wish to be a part of it are allowed to leave/transfer. And our lovely staff manager and map maker Snoke will be making a nice large custom map for us.

alaughingchip

Reaction score
I'm tired of our box being ddos'd so hard jordan could put bread and cheese on top and make himself grilled cheese sandwhiches, switch the server so blue road can eat this blue dick and fuck off

FO Atlas

Reaction score
+1 DEUS VULT

I feel like it would be a much more unique server that would attract more players to our community.

Daytona211

Reaction score
LBlXprd.jpg

7s7dGGh.jpg

I don;t think this should ge added because I am still salty about Assassins creedRP but we must always support the crusade deus vult

my-pope-said-i-can-get-a-crusade-only-if-2475498.png

when-your-mom-doesnt-let-you-crusade-with-your-friends-4525280.png
These memes shiould fill the void

ShadowWolf

Reaction score
Crusade RP sound more funnier than HL2RP.

I'm gonna be the most rapist,rude,murderous,untrust worthy bandit ever lol

+1