• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Open World Horror Game

Referal

Reaction score
Would y'all be interested in having a game like Skyrim/Fallout but set in a post apocalyptic world full of nothing but horror type creatures. I'm not saying the cliche zombie open world, I'm saying something like jump scares from Fear 2, Puzzles from P.T. (PS4 Demo), Hiding and running like Outlast, etc. Of course with combat enabled. Idk how it would be done, but I think that would be absolutely amazing! Imagine going into an abandoned town and not knowing if you will be greeted with fellow survivors, or a haunting presences. Going into the woods and feeling uneasy about it only to find out something like Slender is chasing you. Each creature having a specific way to fight it, from salt to a steak you have to go around collecting and finding all their counters to survive efficiently. I think it would be phenomenal. Let me know how you all feel about this idea.