• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Online tournaments

Ramo

Reaction score
Do you like to play in online tournaments for FIFA? I think it's better playing online then against the computer as you play against real humans and you can see how bad or how good you are and it will help you to improve your game much faster then playing against the computer. How well do you do in online tournaments? What is your current record at?

Jack

Founding Member
Reaction score
I mean, FIFA, yeah defiantly. Other game's maybe. I'd play in CS:GO tournaments if I could.

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
I mostly use to play FIFA on My PC. I heard about online tournaments but I played online FIFA ever. Can you tell me more about it? How to launch it? Is that a 2 player or single player game? I played against the computer and 2nd player on the PC but I never tried it online. Please let me know more about it.

Ash

Reaction score
I did register to join a FIFA tournament once, it was nothing serious, you stayed at home and just had to invite the other player you were drawn to play. It was a free entry tournament but the prize was around £50 I think. It was nothing major but it was a decent prize considering entry was free. Unfortunately I did forgot to play in the tournament as I think I was away the day it was on.

I do well in the FIFA tournaments though that are in the game. Those don't really have real life prizes but the packs are nice to win. I'm won about two of the draft tournaments so far, with my best prizes being a 50K pack that had an inform inside it.

overcast

Reaction score
I'd say online tournament can be good enough but it's fun if you play with someone who you know. Because online world most of the people you know are less likely to be there. And you may just have to play with them and may not have fun. But when you play with someone who you know it can be good enough.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Playing online tournaments is actually the best thing gaming has come up with. Playing against other people around the world can teach you skills that you might not have. Also playing pvp will test your ability on the game. I personally am just a spectator becauae my skills level is not meant for the world to see.

Fuzyon

Reaction score
I'd love to play online tournaments but sadly I just don't have the time. Online seasons is good enough for me if I want to test my skills against an actual player. Division 4 at the moment, hoping to reach Division 1 by the time FIFA 18 comes around.