• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Online iPhone Games

22_22

Reaction score
Are there any free iPhone apps that you can play online with? I need a few more to play. :p

megaman93

Reaction score
My favorite is currently Clash Royale. You build decks and attack towers to earn crowns. Each game will usually never last more than four minutes, so it's a great way to pass the time.

Cendrillon

Reaction score
I won't stop posting about Magic Rush Heroes until at least someone here gives it a try!
It's a MMO that resembles LoL (or so people say.) And it's so full of life and care that you'll get hooked right away.
There's plenty of heroes for you to get and several areas and bonuses and what not. You can't get enough of it, especially since everyday there's going to be a new gimmick waiting to be tried.
I've been playing it for years now and can't complain!

Clara1993

Reaction score
Awww i can see that I'm few years older than this post but would still like to give my suggestion just in case you still need them, well how about clash of clans,head soccer, real basketball if you like sports games,game of war- fire age this one is really addictive here you're required to build and customize your own empire that's my suggestions but I can ,make you an endless list if you precise what kind of games you like.