• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Old New gamer

chacalit

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Myra and 46 years old. I like gaming but I am still new to gaming. I like phone games, consoles, and pc. I mostly play pc be cause I can't afford a console. I have a steam account and I signed up with others. I am hoping to finish my favorite game called Eden Eternal. I am not good at it but I try my best. I think it is a online multilayer game. I believe you put morph? Well, I'm glad to be here and hope to learn more.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Hi Myra, it's always good to see that games attract every age group. Hope you enjoy this community, it's been for me a nice adventure! :D

chacalit

Reaction score
Hi Myra, it's always good to see that games attract every age group. Hope you enjoy this community, it's been for me a nice adventure! :D
Thank you. I will strive to enjoy my adventure as well.

iTommy

Reaction score
Nice to meet you Myra!
Welcome to the forum and I hope to read your posts and seeing you around.

chacalit

Reaction score
Nice to meet you Myra!
Welcome to the forum and I hope to read your posts and seeing you around.
I am going to post on the current games I am playing but I may have to find a place for my regular posts. I am playing Eden Eternal now but I hadn't read any information on how to play. Now that I am on a higher level, I need to use short cut keys and actually pay attention to what I am doing.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Myra I am 42 years old and I have played games with people in their 70's. You're never to old to game, the most import thing is not to try to be the best at a game. But to play play your best and have fun. And gaming will be really enjoyable for you. :smile:

Inqogn1to

Reaction score
Hi Myra and welcome to GameRebels. Enjoy your stay here and happy gaming to you.

chacalit

Reaction score
Thanks, I do hope this is a great place to talk about my gaming experience.

clinkguts

Reaction score
Hey, Myra!
Welcome to GR, I hope you will have a great time here.
It would be nice to see you around :)