• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Official Trailer for Skyrim DLC Released

What do you think now that more info is out?

• Still looks awesome

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Meh, I'm not interested in this awesome looking stuff

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scion

Reaction score
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZqXKZOS2jQ[/video]

So here is the official trailer released by Bethesda. Let's compare it to some of the rumors that I mentioned in a previous thread.

Rumors:

Snow Elves: False, there is no appearance or mention of this rumor AT ALL or even the statue at Irkingthand in Skyrim which is the only known visual representation of a snow elf

Crossbow: True, if you look at the video at 0:48 you will see a woman firing a crossbow at an unknown enemy

New Areas: It is pretty obvious that there will be new areas, one looks like a graveyard?

New Guilds: The shady group with the orange eyed guy and the Dawnguard possibly?

Now that I have covered all previous rumors, I would like to point out a few other items of interest.

0:12 - Elder Scroll

0:18 - Vampire, leader of group

0:22 - Transformation, but into what? Can we use this transformation?

0:36 - A new realm perhaps?

0:49 - New armor type, more will probably be available

0:51 - New bow besides crossbow?

0:54 - Gargoyle? How could this tie-in?

0:57 - This looks like a giant, but maybe a frost giant? Also notice that it has very large fangs, Vampire Frost Giant?

0:59 - Mounted combat, this is already on PC but now this is going to be on 360 and PS3

1: 02 - New vampire is shown here and using some kind of new absorption spell, will we be able to use this awesome looking new spell? Hopefully!

1: 04 - Brand new mount, skeletal horse or something of the like

1: 05 - Dragons can dive beneath ice and attack us from below?

1: 08 - Elder Scroll used to view the over world map of Skyrim and 2 icons are shown, they look like the symbols for Markarth and Solitude, but could they symbolize more than just that?

1:12 - Could this thing be a vampire sun? Keeping vampires from having disadvantages in the sun? Could this be a permanent effect depending on the side you choose?

Release date is still this summer and the price will be 1600 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 release.

UPDATE: The official release date is June 26th

Anthony

Reaction score
very nice find even though i'm no fan of Skyrim.

Corona

Reaction score
I played this game at a friends house but it gave me motion sickness...

If it didn't do that I could play it all day!

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Is this the only DLC Skyrim has ?