• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Official Steam Sale 2016 thread

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
It's that time again! The Steam Summer Sale kicks off tomorrow! What are you looking forward to?

Be sure to post the good deals you get! And try not to spend your whole paycheck! :p

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Bought the good old spore game for my self xD Nothing big, nothing fancy. Just a game from years ago that I enjoy.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Ended up picking up the Civ V DLC, the Rainbow Six starter edition of siege, and Transistor. So far loving Siege and transistor. Haven't tried out the Civ DLC because my friends haven't been on to play

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I ended up purchasing a bunch of games for people xD

Thrall

Reaction score
I grabbed Shadow of Mordor and Gang Beasts, which both have turned out pretty great!

Casiox

Reaction score
Well, since 2016's Summer Sale is just over, I personally thought about buying Arma 2 and DayZ mod so I could play the game properly, the thing is that I did not have enough money to buy those games and guess what, I still had to buy some stuff to upgrade my PC specs, I was never going to be able to run DayZ properly or at least decently with my actual setup, I simply ended up not buying anything and just saved up the money for anything more important or probably for later, you never know.